- Corporate Advisory
- Real Estate Law
- Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC)
- General Litigation & Debt Recovery
- Divorce, Succession & Family Law
- Capital Markets, Public Listing & Investment Law
- Trademark & Intellectual Property
- Foreign Direct Investment Laws
- Cyber Law, Telecommunications & Information Technology
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
Trademark & Intellectual Property
L Y Lu & Co’s Intellectual Property practice advises clients on developing successful and com-prehensive IP strategies by protecting, managing, asserting, defending, enforcing and leverag-ing their IP assets. We specialise in enforcement in: (1) copyright related to software, films, TV series, book publishing and other entertainment products; and (2) trademark infringement and other offences under Trade Descriptions Act 1972.
The Firm is also involved in numerous cases of enforcement of Intellectual Property, both pur-suing and defending. Our approach combines thorough preparation before enforcement, coop-eration with enforcement authority, aggressive representation at trial, effective argument on appeal, and skilled negotiation to achieve competitive goals.