The pre- requisite for filing of single divorce petition is to obtained a certificate issued by Marriage Tribunal to prove the attempt to reconcile the marriage.
This application is intended to refer the matrimonial difficulties of non-Muslims to the marriage tribunal for reconciliation.
The applicant is required to be present to submit the application for marriage tribunal at the NRD office for the area in which the couple last resided together.
1. Form JPN.KC14 that is completed.
2. Applicant’s MyKad.
3. ORIGINAL passport and photocopy of pages of personal details and latest arrival date in Malaysia for non-citizen.
4. ORIGINAL and photocopy of Marriage Certificate.
1. RM2.00 for application fee.
2. RM20.00 if tribunal certificate JPN.KC29 is issued.
- Form JPN.KC14 completed
- MyKad or passport (photocopy of page with personal details)
- ORIGINAL Marriage Certificate
- Other supporting documents (if applicable)
RM2.00 for application fee
RM20.00 if tribunal certificate is issued
Talk to a Lawyer Today
To learn how our legal team can help you with your complex issue, please send us an e-mail today.