- Corporate Advisory
- Real Estate Law
- Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC)
- General Litigation & Debt Recovery
- Divorce, Succession & Family Law
- Capital Markets, Public Listing & Investment Law
- Trademark & Intellectual Property
- Foreign Direct Investment Laws
- Cyber Law, Telecommunications & Information Technology
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
Cyber Law, Telecommunications & Information Technology
The Firm specialises in the protection and commercialization of technology-based assets, along with the provision of specialized advice in areas such as intellectual property and privacy law. We are also experienced in providing advice with respect to the international aspects of information technology and e-commerce, and assist our clients with drafting the agreements that facilitate those transactions.
We offer comprehensive intellectual asset management legal services. Our information technology lawyers coordinate clients’ information technology matters with their general business affairs, providing clients with a single source of comprehensive legal representation.
Our services include drafting licensing, distribution and outsourcing agreements, as well as contracts for the assignment, acquisition, transfer or sale of certain technologies or entire businesses, assistance with arranging strategic alliances and joint ventures, and all related non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements and letters of intent.