- Corporate Advisory
- Real Estate Law
- Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC)
- General Litigation & Debt Recovery
- Divorce, Succession & Family Law
- Capital Markets, Public Listing & Investment Law
- Trademark & Intellectual Property
- Foreign Direct Investment Laws
- Cyber Law, Telecommunications & Information Technology
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
Divorce, Succession & Family Law
The Firm handles all phases of divorce proceedings and assists clients with legal issues surrounding the Family Law, including joint divorce petition, matrimonial disputes, separation agreements, judicial separation, nullity, divorce, maintenance, property adjustment, lump sum, financial compensation, pension adjustment orders, family provision under the legislations relating to succession and distribution of estate, child access, custody, guardianship, paternity, adoption and maintenance.
Family law in Malaysia is a complicated and emotive area. The decision by both parties to seek a separation or divorce will obviously have legal and financial repercussions for both parties. L Y Lu & Co provides top quality legal advice arising from our vast experience in family law matters. Our efficient service is delivered in a timely and prompt manner, bearing in mind at all times the sensitive nature of most issues at the heart of family law.