- Corporate Advisory
- Real Estate Law
- Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC)
- General Litigation & Debt Recovery
- Divorce, Succession & Family Law
- Capital Markets, Public Listing & Investment Law
- Trademark & Intellectual Property
- Foreign Direct Investment Laws
- Cyber Law, Telecommunications & Information Technology
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
General Litigation & Debt Recovery
We approach every case with the expectation that it may be tried, and our trial lawyers have enjoyed notable successes before judges and arbitrators. At the same time, we have a strong track record in finding creative ways to resolve cases early, taking into account all of the client’s legal, financial, and business objectives.
Our litigators include seasoned trial lawyers, appellate and arbitration specialists, and lawyers with deep substantive expertise in the legal, strategic, and practical issues presented in modern complex litigation. We often staff matters with multi-disciplinary teams that take advantage of the firm’s broad regulatory practices and our deep expertise in the special characteristics and challenges of particular industries.
The Firm is also involved in numerous cases of enforcement of copyright, both pursuing and defending. Our approach combines thorough preparation before enforcement, cooperation with enforcement authority, aggressive representation at trial, effective argument on appeal, and skilled negotiation to achieve competitive goals.